Creating new articles from scratch every time your company embarks on a new project can cost valuable time and money. It can also feel daunting to start a brand new project from scratch every time.
Using templates kick starts your work process by laying out a foundation for your article. They offer a viable solution for a large variety of projects wether they be in the category of traveling, sports, consumer goods, and more. If a template that suits your needs and requirements does not already exist by default in Vev, it is easy to create your own that you can reuse for multiple projects.
Why using templates is efficient:
- Lays out the structure of a web article that you can modify to your liking
- Can include interactive elements like animations, parallax, etc. to bring life to your article
- Built by designers with attention to user interface and experience in mind
- Complete freedom to modify the template any way you like
- Easily create your own templates if what you have in mind doesn't already exist in Vev
- Reuse templates to save time, effort and money all while maintaining quality
Take what you like from different templates
You may find that you really like a certain part of one template, and a particular section from another template. In this case, it may work best to copy a section from one template (cmd+c or ctrl+c) and paste it into another template (cmd+v or ctrl+v) to take the parts that you like from multiple templates and combine them together.