If you want Vev to upload files to an existing Amazon S3 bucket which you have access to, we can set up an S3 adapter for you. We require the following information for an S3 Adapter:
- Domain – the domain associated with the Hosting.
- Bucket Name – the name of the receiving bucket.
- Access keys – they need to be generated from IAM in the AWS console. The IAM user only needs access to "s3:PutObject" and "s3:PutObjectAcl" policy.
- (Optional) Endpoint/service URL.
- (Optional) Web root folder, where you want Vev to place the files on your server.
- (Optional) Web base path. If you don't want any conflicts with the naming of URLs on your existing domain, you may apply a /custompath/ which will be added to all projects published on this instance.
To set up an S3 adapter for publishing, contact Vev for assistance.