You can assign a sticky position to an element under the "add-ons" section.
When an element is assigned a sticky position, the element has a relative position until it crosses a specified threshold, at which point it is treated as fixed positioned. E.g. the header can be defined to have a sticky position, and it will always appear to stick to the top when scrolling down. When you reach the end of the sticky container, the element will stop in its natural position.
Attached is a little tutorial on how you can use sticky position on a video in Vev. The video appears to be "stuck" for a while even though you keep scrolling down. However, when you reach the section underneath the video, the video no longer is stuck and you can keep on scrolling through the page.
1. New section - Make sure that the section has enough height since you want to scroll through the section.
2. Add widget → Video → Insert URL
3. Addons → Sticky position
- Stick when: "Distance to bottom",
- Stick when distance is: "10" (or the distance you would like)
- How long to stick: "To element"
- Stick until reaches widget: (select the section that comes after the video).