We made several improvements on existing features and created some new smart solutions. Take a look at what you need to know about the Bagel release:
- Frames to group objects in editor DESIGNER
- New Layers panel helping you stay in control of sections, groups and add-ons DESIGNER
- Workspace fonts and color palette makes you in charge of default settings in workspaces DESIGNER
- Hosting plugins lets you add tracking and scripts to your sites without writing code DESIGNER
- Code Editor updates with a diff-editor and versioning DEVELOPER
- General improvements Features improvements and bugfixes DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
Group your content using the frames function. To create a Frame, select multiple elements and group them together from the Context-menu (Right-click on your current selection) or using the keyboard shortcut SHIFT+G (group) and SHIFT+CTRL+G (ungroup).
Check out the new layers panel now including an overview of frames and add-ons.
Workspace Fonts and color palettes
You can now change the default font and color palette for your workspaces, so when you start a new project it includes the font and palette of your choice.
You can access the workspace settings by hitting the cogwheel belonging to the given Workspace under your Team overview.
Hosting plugins will make it a lot easier to add and manage custom tracking and scripts to your projects without touching the code.
Versioning in the Code Editor
When you deploy your widget, we will create a new version for you. You can at any time see the difference between the various versions of your widgets.
The diff editor also lets you test the other versions of your Widget. Just click on "Test version X" or "Test Draft" to switch between which code you want to run in the Editor.
- We have improved the copy/paste function and you can now copy elements from the layers panel.
- We found a bug when using the undo/redo function that made content disappear. It is now fixed and you can undo/redo as you please without any worries.
- Improved selection gives you more precise snapping between elements on the canvas.
- More visible warning when elements are placed / partially placed outside of the canvas main content bounds.
- Improved image compression for large images.
- It is now possible to have multiple tabs with the Code Editor open at the same time.