Sometimes you'll want your content to stick to a certain spot, even if the user scrolls. This is great to use for page headers and other UX elements you want the user to always see.
To pin an element, select it and choose "Pin Position" in the right panel:
How to create a top bar
- Add a logo
- Create a Frame by selecting the element and create a frame from the Context-menu (Right-click on your current selection) or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl/Cmd+G (group).
- Pin frame
- Stretch 100%
- Double click to edit the logos position within the frame (in this case origin in right corner)
- Position frame on top of the site
- Add a square widget to your canvas
- Click on "Pin element" button on the right side editors
- Click "Stretch" to stretch the widget across the screen
The widget is now 100% wide and will adjust to any screen size.
- Change the widget height, style and position on top of the canvas
- Add content on top, pin and position as you like (NB! see origin for correct positioning)
Pin on all or selected pages