With a section, widget or a frame selected, the right panel will display a Transform-editor. This editor will let you adjust properties such as width, height, minimum height, origin, and rotation.
X and Y
Position content by dragging and dropping, or edit the value in the right side transform editor:
The X and Y position indicates how many pixels from the origin the content is positioned.
Width and Height
Indicates the width and height of the selected widget or frame.
Widgets have an Origin selector, an advanced but important feature for precise positioning on various screen sizes and browser windows.
Changing the origin of an element can be useful when:
- Adding content to a section with percentage height
- When pinning elements to your screen
- For quick alignment of content for different device modes
- To make sure content is positioned correctly on a background image
Make sure to read about how to use the Origin feature here.
Use the stretch feature to stretch elements across the Safe Zone (between vertical stapled lines) or across the entire screen when an element is Pinned.
- How to use stretch for a simple adaptment of text for tablet and mobile
- How to use stretch to fill the entire container
- Stretch pinned element across the entire screen
Rotate widgets using rotate editor. Drag to rotate or type inn wanted value.