- Home: Back to Project Overview
- Add new page / Switch to another page / Navigate to Page Inspect (Page Settings)
- Select device
- Preview your project
- Toggle between Design and Content mode
- Publish your project
Right Panel Editors
The right-hand side editors change based on what widget or type of section is selected.
A nice rule to keep in mind is that any settings you add in these editors can have unique values for each device. Read more about designing for different devices here.
In this example, a blank section is selected.
- Indicates what type of element/widget is currently selected and in edit mode. The arrow in the right corner enables you to reset any styling back to default.
- Style selector: Save any widget styling settings and reuse later. Read about Shared Styles here.
- Transform Editors for positioning and aligning
- Fixed Content
- Section Height
- Quick Selector for Section Height
- Section Background Editor
- Section Border, shadow and opacity
- Add-ons (e.g. animations and links)
Read more about the Canvas here.
- Add New Widget or Section
- Assets (Image Library, Shapes and Fonts)
- Project Settings
- Favorite Widgets and Sections
- Guides and snapping
- Layers Panel
- Code Editor